Ronke Lawal, Founder of Ariatu PR is dedicated to seeing small business shine and succeed, using over a decade of business experience she will be giving business owners an overview of how to use PR to gain media coverage and ultimately grow their business.
In this comprehensive business seminar small business owners and entrepreneurs from a range of industries including creative arts, the food sector, fashion and beauty can learn how to do their own PR campaigns.
- Understanding PR and the impact it has on business growth.
- Telling Your Business Story - How to write a great press release with a winning headline.
- Identifying Your Audience - Learn how to position the brand to get the right press in front of the right audience.
- Use Social Media To Make An Impact -Pinpointing the best social media platforms necessary to amplify the brand.
- How To Use PR to Grow Your Business - Using media coverage to attract new customers and clients.
By the end of the seminar each participant should feel confident enough to get media coverage for their business.
Watch this YouTube video highlighting PR Tips for Small Business Owners by Ronke Lawal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4C2tufOjTI&index=17&list=PL_jvIvmyI0VlHFhgpvfd3l3PxY6sA
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Metrolab is conveniently located for easy access to Central London only 5 minutes’ walk to Kings Cross St. Pancras, 5 Minutes’ walk to Mornington Crescent Tube station and 10 minute walk to Camden Road overground station.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Bring your smartphone/laptop/tablets for interactive engagement during the seminar. We will get online to review certain PR and social media elements.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?