In this comprehensive business seminar small business owners and entrepreneurs will learn how to undertake their own PR campaigns.
- Understanding PR the media, and the impact it has on business growth.
- Telling Your Unique Business Story - How to write a great press release with a winning headline.
- Identifying Your Audience - Learn how to build brand reputation and credibility and how to position your brand to get the right press in front of the right audience.
- Use Social Media To Make An Impact -Pinpointing the best social media platforms necessary to amplify the brand and manage brand reputation.
- How To Use PR to Grow Your Business - Using media coverage to attract new customers and clients.
By the end of the seminar each participant should feel confident enough to use PR to manage their brand reputation and get media coverage for their business.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Voluntary Action Islington is approximately 10 minutes walk from King’s Cross Station
On exiting King’s Cross Underground station turn left and head eastwards on Euston Road and walk for 3 minutes. At the junction continue straight ahead onto Pentonville Road and continue for a further 7 minutes until arriving at Voluntary Action Islington.
Buses that run along Pentonville Road include 30, 73, 214.
Additional buses that stop at King’s Cross Station include 10, 17, 45, 46, 63, 91, 259, 390.
Trains to King’s Cross, St Pancras or Euston.
Piccadilly, Circle, Victoria, Hammersmith and City, Northern and Metropolitan lines all pass through King’s Cross Station.
Parking meters in the surrounding streets.
What can I bring into the event?
Please bring a smartphone and notebook.