How To Get Featured by The Media: In this comprehensive business seminar small business owners, professionals and entrepreneurs will learn how to undertake their own media campaigns and get media attention for their personal and business brands.Core elements of the seminar will include:
- Understanding different types of media - The various layers and types of media.
- Understanding PR and the media, and the impact it has on business growth.
- Telling Your Business Story - How to write a great press release with a winning headline.
- Media Training - Tips on preparing for media exposure
- Crisis Management - Tips on how to handle a crisis in the media spotlight
- How To Use Media Coverage To Grow Your Brand - Using media coverage to attract new customers and clients
- Identifying Your Audience - Learn how to position the brand to get the right press in front of the right audience.
- Use Social Media To Make An Impact - Pinpointing the best social media platforms necessary to amplify the brand.
Ronke Lawal, Founder of Ariatu PR is dedicated to seeing small business shine and succeed, using over a decade of business experience she will be giving business owners an overview of how to use PR to gain media coverage and ultimately grow their business.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The nearest station is Shoreditch High Street. The venue is a short bus ride away from Liverpool Street and Bethnal Green stations (10 minutes by foot). Though there may be some pay per hour parking it is advisable to check before driving.
What can I bring into the event?
Laptop, smartphone, notepad, pen and a smile.
What's the refund policy?
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
You may transfer your ticket to another event.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Yes but please send a note.
About The AFFORD Business Club
AFFORD Business club will support African diaspora entrepreneurs by providing business development support to entrepreneurs who seek to develop or launch their businesses in Africa.
If you are an African Diaspora entrepreneur then the AFFORD Business club is an ideal space to network, and get support for your business, in the diaspora, and in Africa.
We provide business development support and services to innovative, fast-growing diaspora SMEs to ensure they can – deliver their core business; produce socially-responsible products and services; and create well-paid, and sustainable jobs to contribute to Africa’s wealth and prosperity. For more information and to become a member: http://www.afford-diasporafinance.org/abc/