In this high impact seminar Ronke Lawal will be providing strategic insight into how individuals can boost their personal brands. This is ideal for business owners, entrepreneurs or professionals who want to raise their corporate visibility and business credibility. Delegates will learn how to make more of an impact within their sectors both online via social media and offline at networking events or through public speaking opportunities. Ronke will also use PR tactics to show delegates how to use raise their personal brands effectively, develop effective relationships and build a community of personal brand ambassadors who will champion them throughout their career or business journeys.
- The Power of A Personal brand - how having a strong personal brand can make an impact on your overall marketing strategy and open up new opportunities in your business or career journey.
- Using PR to enhance your profile - Using public relations strategies to enhance your public profile.
- Identifying your values & Knowing your purpose - Understanding what your brand is and how you can maintain your integrity and authenticity.
- Social Media strategy - How to use social media platforms to raise your visibility.
- Public Speaking Tips - Advice and guidance on becoming a more confident public speaker.
- Measuring Success - Assessing Long term goals and celebrating success.
Ronke Lawal, Founder of Ariatu PR is dedicated to seeing small business shine and succeed, using over a decade of business experience she will be giving business owners an overview of how to use PR to gain media coverage and ultimately grow their business.
Use hashtag #AriatuPRPersonalBrand
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Voluntary Action Islington is approximately 10 minutes walk from King’s Cross Station
On exiting King’s Cross Underground station turn left and head eastwards on Euston Road and walk for 3 minutes. At the junction continue straight ahead onto Pentonville Road and continue for a further 7 minutes until arriving at Voluntary Action Islington.
Buses that run along Pentonville Road include 30, 73, 214.
Additional buses that stop at King’s Cross Station include 10, 17, 45, 46, 63, 91, 259, 390.
Trains to King’s Cross, St Pancras or Euston.
Piccadilly, Circle, Victoria, Hammersmith and City, Northern and Metropolitan lines all pass through King’s Cross Station.
Parking meters in the surrounding streets.
What can I bring into the event?
Please bring a smartphone and notebook.